Sunday, August 15, 2010

At the starting line

What can I say?  I'm a simple (poor) boy dealing with the hassle of the big city daily... true fun.  And while I'm living it up in what is the fantastic life of the unemployed, I thought "what should I do to keep myself preoccupied and somewhat entertained while waiting for the next job to come along?".  Well duh.  Blog!  Now this is something I'm new to so I'm still thinking how I should go about my blogs and everything (or at least not to make myself or what I have to say the most mind-stabbing crap on the internet), but the idea is simple.  I have a very very large movie collection, a few of the films in which I have never even seen (a couple I've already owned for a few years) and quite the number of tv on dvd; so easy, I watch them, then I share an opinion.  Truly simple.  Keeps me busy and have a little fun at the same time.  I figure if what I write isn't all that great, then why worry because whoever is reading it to judge that its bad, well the fact that there randomly reading my posts on a blog shows that they have time to kill and shouldn't be hurting them anyway.
And so I'll start my little venture soon enough, if I can even bother to stick a dvd into my player at some point... 

No comments:

Post a Comment